Msn Toolbar With Bing Wont Uninstall My Msn Toolbar With Bing Wont Show Up On My Internet Explorer.?

My msn toolbar with bing wont show up on my internet explorer.? - msn toolbar with bing wont uninstall

I try to download again and showed two toolbars, MSN. I have tried to delete them all and let me remove them, but not the other. when I tried to remove the last said: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource unavailable." I do not know what to do, but my mother told me once that my status bar MSN disabilities tools and try to restart the computer power, but the toolbar is not displayed in Internet Explorer tries, please help me remove it again But the same thing as I said before trying to remove it please give me a step by step what you can do to solve this problem
Thanks

1 comments:

Karlonia said...

Probably the easiest thing to do, go to Start> Control Panel> Add / Remove Programs. After a few seconds you should see the list of programs installed on your computer. Locate the entrance to the MSN toolbar and click the Delete button. This should eliminate from your system and with remnants of files, registry entries, etc. If you want to go really use the MSN Toolbar in the future, you can reinstall.

Post a Comment